The bone-chilling Skeleton Wah will give you an out of body experience. Made for DJ Ashba of Sixx:A.M. and Guns N’ Roses it perfectly compliments his bluesy rock style, but also proves to be versatile for many genres including funk and metal. The entire pedal even glows in the dark!
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Set to DJ Ashba’s preferred Wah tone and sweep.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Internal Wah level trimpot to adjust output level and custom MQ2 Inductor.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Entire pedal glows-in-the-dark.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Also available in the EU as a potentiometer based version (SKW2).
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!
IMAGES (SKW 1)