Enter the dragon with George Lynch’s signature Wah. This mythical creature comes to life at your feet ready to breath fire into your playing. It also packs an arsenal of versatility for when you need a Wah that can do it all. It comes loaded with switchless operation, 3 different Wah modes including a Wah lock, a noise-reducing inductorless design, and it’s built like a tank.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Three versatile modes; Wah, WOW and Wah Lock.
- 1st Wah mode is set to George’s preferred tone and sweep.
- 2nd WOW mode is a unique vocal like Wah tone with a bit of gain that’s perfect for lead work.
- 3rd Wah Lock mode allows you to park the Wah in a static position. Simply adjust the NOTCH knob to your desired frequency and hit the switch to activate. No need to adjust the treadle!
- Inductorless design for less noise.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure tone and output.
- Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!