The Morley ABC adds an extra channel to our iconic ABY pedal. This extra channel adds to it’s versatility and is the perfect tool for multi-instrumentalists and those who like to use multiple amps at the same time.
You can route one input to three outputs or reverse it and route three inputs to one output. This makes switching between instruments or amplifiers easy. It’s also completely passive so it doesn’t need a power source to function. Only the LED’s require power, which is great for conserving battery life.
Below is an example of using the ABC to switch between multiple instruments. This is great for those who love to Loop:
In our second example you can use the ABC to select multiple outputs. Use as many as three amps at the same time or select between them. This is great for live sound as well since you have an additional output to send to the board.
These are just a few of the many ways to use the ABC.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Flexible routing: route one input to three outputs or reverse it and route three inputs to one output.
- Bypass switches for each channel
- Handy LED’s let you know which channels are active
- True Bypass
- Passive design, can be used without a power source. Only the LED’s require power.
- Powered by a standard 9V supply or 9V battery
- Robust Design built with Cold Rolled Steel
- Dimensions: 6.63″ L x 4.38″ W x 2″ H
- Current Draw – 2 mA
- 1 Year Warranty – Please keep your purchase receipt
- NOT intended for use on powered speaker lines
- Morley Part Number: ABC-G