Behold the almighty Power Fuzz Wah… One of the great Morley classics. Just like the original it combines Wah and Fuzz that can be used separately or together for a thunderous sound that will send other Wah pedals into hiding. It offers our widest frequency sweep, two Fuzz modes and level controls for when you need to ascend into Guitar Greatness. Try one today and see why it’s been featured on countless records and used by many notable musicians.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- One of the great Morley classics. Fuzz and Wah packed into one pedal.
- Fuzz circuit comes before the Wah circuit just like the original.
- Vintage Fuzz mode emulates that old-school ripped speaker sound that the original MPSA12 Transistors achieved. Modern Fuzz mode is tighter and more Guitar Distortion like.
- Classic Morley construction: 9.13″ x 5.88″ x 2.75″ ( L x W x H)
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Premium Buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!