Tone Seekers rejoice! The Morley Tone Questor gives you EQ and Level controls in a simple straight-forward Switchless Wah. Crank up the Decibel control to put yourself above the mix or pull it back for subtle Wah action. The EQ controls the Tone giving you a range from Trebly Classic Wah Sounds to Dark and Mysterious Sonic Possibilities. Your Quest for the perfect Wah Tone is complete! Available exclusively at Guitar Center and Musician’s Friend. BUY NOW
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Exclusively available at Guitar Center and Musician’s Friend
- Switchless Operation: Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass
- dB control give you up to 15 Decibels of Boost
- EQ controls the Tone
- Engineered to save space on your board while maintaining comfort; 6.85” x 4.5” x 2.5” (L x W x H)
- Morley’s Famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Premium Morley Buffer Circuit that protects your tone from any mischief in your signal chain.
- Special High-Visibility Glow-in-the-Dark Treadle Rubber so you can find your pedal on any stage.
- Ruby Red Prismatic Finish
- Rugged and Lightweight Cold-Rolled Steel Housing for Maximum Protection
- Standard 9v Operation with quick clip battery door
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys.
- Morley Part Number: MTTW