Mark Tremonti’s Signature Wah has been his right-hand companion on stage for over two decades. Its Heavy-Duty construction has withstood everything the road has thrown at it. Per Mark’s specifications it’s equipped with an aggressive 20 db Boost that activates with the Switchless Wah so when you step on it you’re ready to solo. No needing to hit a boost/overdrive or activate an unreliable Wah pedal switch. This helps you focus on playing and cut through the mix.
It’s also equipped with Morley’s premium Buffer circuit that protects your Tone from any mischief in your signal chain. Mark regularly uses up to 180’ feet of cable in his live rig and thanks to his Morley he suffers no signal loss.
MAIN FEATURES & SPECS
- Switchless Operation: Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass
- Wah Boost control give you up to 20 Decibels of Boost. Activates with the Wah
- Morley’s Iconic Classic Housing; 9.13” x 5.88” x 2.75” (L x W x H)
- Morley’s Famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Wah Sweep carefully tweaked to Mark’s preferred settings.
- Premium Morley Buffer Circuit that protects your tone from any mischief in your signal chain.
- Rugged and Lightweight Cold-Rolled Steel Housing for Maximum Protection
- Standard 9v Operation with quick clip battery door
- One-Year Warranty
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys.
- Morley Part Number: MARK1